Summary of public consultation
The consultation process has reflected our commitment to transparency with the local community and stakeholders at every stage.
This has enabled stakeholders to engage with the proposals at the earliest possible opportunity and meet with senior members of the project team throughout the process, as well as maximising the opportunity for engagement with the wider community.
The consultation process has provided an inclusive platform for discussion and debate, with approximately 38 hours of direct engagement with stakeholders, groups and residents.
This consultation has included:
- Individual meetings with local groups and stakeholders;
- Community newsletters delivered to more than 3,000 households;
- Two, three-day public consultation events in Bromley town centre in July and November 2017;
- A two-day post-submission event in July 2018;
- Meetings of the Churchill Quarter Working Group; and
- Online and paper questionnaires to encourage participation and feedback.
Join our mailing list
For more information on the development please contact us.
Call: 020 7871 3565